Erin Eymard, proprietress of the The Bookworms Fancy Blog, nominated me for the Liebster blog award. I am to post the seal, which has been accomplished, recite eleven random facts about myself, and answer eleven more questions, then beg five more bloggers to participate.
- I love historical culture. Not just history. I want to understand how people thought.
- I thank the creator for having ADHD. I wouldn’t get nearly as much done without it.
- I love to cook.
- I dream about sailing to Europe.
- I love paddle boarding.
- I have freckles on my knees.
- No matter how hard I try I can’t spell. I’ve been told it’s a sign of intelligence, but I still keep trying.
- I insist my family have manners, including the dog and cats.
- I’m not at all flexible when it comes to breakfast.
- I don’t bake.
- Ever since I saw Bewitched for the first time I’ve wanted to have the power to wiggle my nose to get things done.
Eleven Questions I Must Answer
- Before now, had you ever heard of the Liebster Award? No.
- Before now, had you ever heard of me? Yes, we are friends on FB.
- How long have you been blogging? Since December of 2011.
- What is the primary purpose of your blog? To give other authors a chance to post excerpts and to promote historical romance, particularly Regency romance.
- Where do your blogging ideas come from? The books I read, twitter, the internet.
- Do you blog according to a schedule or is it more random? I blog twice a week and re-blog in between.
- If you have a day job, what is it? If not, just say something interesting. I’m an author.
- Which search engine is set as default on your browser? Internet explorer.
- Did you have to check your browser before answering #8? No.
- What is the title of the last book you read? Lady Eve’s Indiscretion by Grace Burrowes.
- Have you ever met a famous person? Several.
I am requesting the following bloggers for the Leibester Award.
Angelyn Schmid at Angelyn’s Blog angelynschmid.com
Angela Quarles http://angelaquarles.com/
Liza O’Connor http://www.lizaoconnor.com/
Marie Higgins at I Must Be Dreaming http://mariehiggins84302.blogspot.com/
Jenna Jaxon at Jenna’s Journal http://jennajaxon.wordpress.com/