Originally posted on Writers In The Storm Blog:
You know Valentine’s Day is this week, right? Well we love you. And we love that you love us. So we’re posting links today to our most popular blog posts over the past three years, in case you missed any of them.
Share the love this week, people!
Top 14 posts:
- Sensual Word Menu
- Inspiration vs Perspiration in Writing
- Formatting Your Text For Kindle – Revised
- Fresh, Fresh, Fresh Character Descriptions!
- Guest Blogger – Elizabeth Craig: 15 Tips for Writing a Murder Mystery
- How to Begin a Romance Novel: Seven Tips
- Copyright, ISBN, Royalty & Pricing With Amazon E-Publishing
- Chinese Element Personality Types-for Fun and for Writing
- Myers-Briggs: A Tool for Authors and Other Humans
- Can Writers Rock LinkedIn?
- 6 Key Writing Lessons I’ve Learned From Horses
- Talking Back to Your Brain
- Body Language: An Artistic Writing Tool
- Mining For Character Emotions
Speaking of sharing the love . . .
View original 105 more words